The precautions for the power cord are as follows:
It is forbidden to use power sources other than the specified voltage to avoid fire and electric shock. Please be sure to unplug the power supply by holding the power plug part to avoid electric shock or short circuit and fire.
When disconnecting the AC power cord, do not pull the AC power cord. Do not allow children to operate and use it alone, and place it out of the reach of infants to avoid dangerous accidents such as electric shocks and burns.
Please do not insert or unplug the power plug with wet hands to avoid electric shock or injury. Please use a socket with a grounding wire with a rated current of 10A or more separately to avoid fire and other hazards.