You shop, you choose how to pay.
Which countries/regions does klarna serve？
- Austria: Pay later in 30 days, EUR
- Spain: Pay in 3 (min amount 35 and max amount 1000) with installment frequency 30 days , EUR
- Belgium: Pay later in 30 days : EUR
- Finland: Pay later in 30 days : EUR
- France: Pay in 3 (min amount 35 and max amount 1500) with installment frequency 30 days, EUR
- Germany: Pay later in 30 days, EUR
- Italy: Pay in 3 (min amount 35 and max amount 1000) with installment frequency 30 days, EUR
- Netherlands: Pay later in 30 days, EUR
- Bulgaria: Null
- Croatia: Null
- Republic of Cyprus: Null
- Czech Republic: Null
- Denmark: Null
- Estonia: Null
- Hungary: Null
- Latvia: Null
- Lithuania: Null
- Luxembourg: Null
- Malta: Null
- Poland: Null
- Portugal: Null
- Romania: Null
- Slovakia: Null
- Slovenia: Null
- Sweden: Null
If you do not meet the above payment conditions for Klarna, you can choose other payment options that are available on our store.
Returning your order
If you return your goods, Klarna will automatically reduce the amount you owe.
If you already paid for a refunded order, Klarna will refund the balance back to your original payment method.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a fee to use Pay later?
There are no fees when you follow the payment schedule. Please review product terms for applicable fees.
Will I be notified about my installments?
Klarna notifies customers with payment reminders via SMS and email before each payment is due.
How does Pay later in 3 work?
Pay in 3 will allow you to spread the cost of your purchase over 3 equal payments. The payment for each instalment will automatically be collected from the debit or credit card you entered at checkout. Your first instalment will be collected when your order is confirmed by Kane International and instalments 2 and 3 are scheduled 30 and 60 days later, respectively.
Can I pay off my Klarna installments early?
Of course! You can log in to Klarna's official website and then choose the order you wish to pay off early on Customer Portal.
Learn more about Klarna
For any more info for Klarna, just click here